[bookport] Re: No firmware update here, either

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 08:34:29 -0400

The newest version of the firmware is 2.3 which is exactly the same code
as 2.2.0.6 which was the last beta.

>>> rmarion@xxxxxxxxx Saturday, August 19, 2006 6:13:51 PM >>>
Hello Everyone:

I was able to update my firmware and software.  I think the issue is
that
Version 2.2.0.6 is the last version of the firmware.  Therefore, those
who
downloaded it before the public release of the new transfer software
already
have the latest firmware.

Richard