[bookport] Re: No firmware update here, either

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 10:03:17 +1200

Hi Walt and list:

I think it may go back a bit further. I had been running beta 5 before today. I was aware that beta 6 had been out and I had downloaded it for the XYL's unit a couple of days ago. Now when I connected my unit, it offered me beta 6, which I took. Then I reconnected and was offered 2.3 of the software.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>