[bookport] Re: No firmware update here, either

  • From: "Scott Huddleson" <hudd61@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 19:41:34 -0400

I had no problems updating either, but with all the problems people seem to be having with this update, and with a few experiences of my own in the past, I thought it would be a good idea for the direct links to be posted again.

       Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>