[bookport] Re: Newspapers - trying again

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 09:54:43 -0400

Kathy:

I would use the DAISY versions, since you will get proper navigation. I
would send with Book Port Transfer. You shouldn't have to use any
special settings in Book Port Transfer to get navigation working
properly. Be sure you have the latest versions of Book Port Transfer,
Book Port Firmware, and Book Wizard Reader.

Rob Meredith

>>> kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/04/06 06:38PM >>>
I've read the manual - again.  Perhaps I'll have better luck if I ask
some
questions here.
I want to read the Washington Post and/or the Fort Worth Star Telegram
(both
available through Bookshare.org) using the Bookport. Should I download
the
DAISY or .brf files?  For sending the files to the Bookport, should I
use
Bookport Transfer or the Send To option in Kurzweil 1000 Version 10?
If
using Bookport Transfer, which settings should I use from the Options
make navigation from article to article work as intended?

Thanks for any help.

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx