[bookport] Newspapers - trying again

  • From: "Kathy Blackburn" <kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 17:38:59 -0500

I've read the manual - again.  Perhaps I'll have better luck if I ask some
questions here.
I want to read the Washington Post and/or the Fort Worth Star Telegram (both
available through Bookshare.org) using the Bookport. Should I download the
DAISY or .brf files?  For sending the files to the Bookport, should I use
Bookport Transfer or the Send To option in Kurzweil 1000 Version 10?  If
using Bookport Transfer, which settings should I use from the Options to
make navigation from article to article work as intended?

Thanks for any help.

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx