[bookport] Re: New to Bookport

  • From: lana <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:47:49 -0600

First, have you downloaded both the bookshare software and the book port
transfer software?  Download a book from bookshare and unpack it in the usual
way.  Attach the bookport using the cable that came with it.  Tab to your list
of available books, You may need to select with the space bar, then use the
enter key.  Transfer should happen at that point.  If you downloaded as daisy
rather than brf, you will need to select the opf file.  If you have created
folders on your bookport, tab to your folder list and enter on it before you go
to your book list.
Hope this helps.