[bookport] Re: New to Bookport

  • From: chase crispin <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 21:33:16 -0500

First, you have to become a bookshare member.  Go to the bookshare.org website
for more information
about signing up.  Once you are signed up, you need to download the Bookshare
Unpack
Utility .  There is a link to download software on the page.  Once you have the
software
installed, you can configure it to open bookport transfer, but I am not sure
how to do that.
Maybe somebody could answer that?  You will want to be sure that you know where
the book is
unpacked to.  You need to browse to that directory in windows explorer if you
want to open the
book and read it on the Pc, or open BP transfer and send the file that way.  If
you
don't know how to use BP transfer, let me know and I can give you instructions.
 Book
Port transfer is pretty easy to figure out, though.

Chase Crispin