[bookport] Re: New bookport info and features

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:12:22 -0600

I realize there are a lot of new people on the list, but to paraphrase Sergeant Shultz on Hogans's Heroes, (And... I hate that show!), "We know nothing! Nothing!" We won't know anything until March 13 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time. And the truth is, we may not know anything after that! The fact that Larry is going to be on Main Menu doesn't necessarily mean he will tell us about the new Bookport. He probably will. I hope he does. But... we must wait! My dear children! (Big smile!) Christmas will indeed come!

At 10:11 PM 2/25/2007, Scott Rutkowski wrote:
Hi all.

I'm wondering if anyone on the list can post a rundown on the new bookport if it's much different to what we have now and the new features?

So far i've only heard it may play nls books the new protected kind which we can't get in Australia anyway.

Are there any other features in this unit that are worth knowing about or just the new nls books feature?

Thanks to anyone who can give any info on the above.

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.