[bookport] Re: New bookport info and features

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:51:50 -0600 (CST)

It should be noted that any new BP will clearly be quite some time in coming. Pamela said a couple ofweeks ago taht the unit hasn't even been tested at APH yet. So I wouldn't hold my breath.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007, Doc wrote:

You may want to contact APH and investigate that.

 Let a smile be your lantern of joy
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
skype: talmidim