[bookport] Re: New Version of Bookport?

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 23:16:20 -0500

I'm with Lois on this one. (smile) I'd swear that the Book Port voice does
have his own personality. Or maybe I just got used to the voice since I used
a LiteTalk under DOS. I also like the folder structure on the Book Port. It
works more intuitively for me. The handling of rtf and doc files is also
important to me, and the Book Port makes this so easy. I can categorize my
content by subject instead of my type of media.

Monica Willyard