[bookport] Re: New Version of Bookport?

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 11:56:53 -0800

Arent we splitting hairs? Not to forget this is the Bookport support list but here is the feature list for the BookCourier...

Technology Features

a.. Supports up to 32 GB of SD (Secure Digital) storage space for text and audio files
 b.. Powered by a rechargeable lithium battery
 c.. Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connection between BookCourier and your PC
d.. Top quality stereo voice recorder with built-in microphones and external microphone jack
 e.. DoubleTalk text-to-speech reader
f.. Supported audio formats: MP3, DAISY audio, OGG Vorbis, WMA, WAV PCM, and IMA-ADPCM.
 g.. Supported text formats: plain text, DAISY text, and Grade 2 Braille.
 h.. Variable speed for audio files and text files
i.. PC software that allows you to select files on your PC and download them to BookCourier

"I want to share something with you - the three sentences that will get you through life. Number one, 'cover for me.' Number two, 'oh,good idea, boss. Number three, 'it was like that when I got here.'"
--Homer Simpson
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 8/2000 Hookup