[bookport] Moving files in Book Port

  • From: "Scott Learned" <learnedtechnology@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 22:45:47 -0700

Hello listers,
my name is Scott and I am a new user. I just received my Book Port yesterday
and I am having a great time with it! Excellent product.
I have a question for the list. I am not able to move a file with the star
and pound command. I don't get a message about it being copied. I also get
the same response trying to paste the file with the star, zero and pound
command. I have tried this with a numnber of files in a few different
folders. The files are also unlocked.
 I am using the most recent firmware: 2.01.
Is this a known bug with the firmware version? Has anybody else delt with
this problem?
All of the other functions seem to work just fine, it is only this one that
seems to be giving me troubles.
This has me stumped, hope somebody can help!

Thanks a bunch and I am looking foward to meeting folks and learning tips
and tricks.

Scott