[bookport] Re: Moving files in Book Port

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 08:03:07 -0400

Scott:

This feature is not available in the version you have (1.2). It is only
available in the Beta versions.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> learnedtechnology@xxxxxxx 09/09/05 01:45AM >>>
Hello listers,
my name is Scott and I am a new user. I just received my Book Port
yesterday
and I am having a great time with it! Excellent product.
I have a question for the list. I am not able to move a file with the
star
and pound command. I don't get a message about it being copied. I also
get
the same response trying to paste the file with the star, zero and
pound
command. I have tried this with a numnber of files in a few different
folders. The files are also unlocked.
 I am using the most recent firmware: 2.01.
Is this a known bug with the firmware version? Has anybody else delt
with
this problem?
All of the other functions seem to work just fine, it is only this one
that
seems to be giving me troubles.
This has me stumped, hope somebody can help!

Thanks a bunch and I am looking foward to meeting folks and learning
tips
and tricks.

Scott