[bookport] Re: Microphone & File Order

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:15:13 -0400

Rob:

There is no way to make files appear alphabetically. They pretty much =
appear in the order you send them, unless you are deleting other files =
before sending new ones.

Rob Meredith

>>> rb60@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/11/04 04:18PM >>>
I am a delighted new user of Book Port. I have two questions.
Where is the Book Port microphone?  Recording quality is my only
minor disappointment with the product.  Do volume settings affect
recorded volume?  My unit records internal noise along with memo
recordings..

Second:  Is there any way to make files and folders appear in
alphabetical or numerical order on the book Port?  TIA..

Rob Fairclough