[bookport] Re: FFMP3 Error

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:25:00 -0400

Robert:

It sounds like you are trying to send these MP3 files to the root folder =
of the card, and the root is full. Could this be the case? How full is the =
root folder in this case?

Rob Meredith

>>> r-carter@xxxxxxx 06/13/04 06:33PM >>>
Hi All,

I just prepared a folder of mp3 files to send to the Book Port. When I=20
plugged the Book Port in to the pc, I was informed that there was an =
update=20
to the transfer software. I guess it is a little newer than the beta =
from=20
last week. I downloaded and installed it and rebooted. When I attempt =
to=20
send my folder of mp3 files, I get the message "FFMP3: unable to initialize=
=20
index file error." I am selecting the folder in Windows explorer and =
using=20
the send to command to send the folder to the Book Port. I was able to =
do=20
this prior to the new firmware beta with no problem.

Thanks,

Robert Carter