[bookport] Re: Audio files

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:13:51 -0400

I don't know of an easy way to convert .WMA files to other formats. You =
could do it with something like Sound Forge or Gold Wave, but this seems =
overkill. Perhaps someone else on the list will have some ideas.

Rob Meredith

>>> ginnyo@xxxxxxxxxxx 06/11/04 04:27PM >>>
Hello,
=20

I am a new Book Port user and member of the list.  I've been looking =
through
the archives for an answer to what is probably a silly question.  Since I
can't find the answer, I'm going to ask.

Is there any way of converting wma files to mp3 or WAV files so that they
can be used by the Book Port?  I'd love to be able to hear music in =
addition
to reading my books.  Do I need a ripping program other than Windows Media
or Winamp?

Thanks much.

 =20

=20