[bookport] Re: Mean time between crashes -- is anyone else seeing this as often as I am?

  • From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:12:12 -0500

Like you, Brian, I have experienced some crashes.  However, I must say
they are relatively rare. Unfortunately, I don't often look at the
minutes spoken data, I tend to be more concerned with current battery
level information thus my own experiences are useless in terms of
discovering how many hours I am getting out of my Bookport before a
crash.