[bookport] Re: Mean time between crashes -- is anyone else seeing this as often as I am?

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 12:58:41 -0500

Same here.  I think I have over 8000 spoken minutes on mine.

At 08:09 AM 7/24/2006, you wrote:
Hi,

I can't remember the last time I had to do a reset on the Book Port. It just doesn't crash for me.

Robert Carter

At 07:07 AM 7/24/2006, you wrote:
I think the best thing you could do is send your resume to APH and apply for the next available programming job. Then maybe you could fix some of these book port problems. But remember as good as the product is, it uses old technology and my feeling is that the current software is about as good as it's going to get.
Anyway, good luck in the contest!

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A