[bookport] Re: MP3 that won't play

  • From: "Tim Noonan" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:17:46 +1100

Earlier versions of the Bookport didn't support Variable Bit Rate (VBR) files,
but that support has been implemented for quite
some time now.

Tim

Tim Noonan
Tim Noonan Consulting Pty Ltd: Excellence in Accessibility and Usability
+61 419 779 669
tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype:TimNoonan
www.timnoonan.com.au