[bookport] Re: MP3 that won't play

  • From: Kevin Jones <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:15:36 -0600

also, the bookport won't play any mp3 at a variable bit rate.

doc wrote:
Walt your problem is not variable rate which i use with no problem.  your
problem lies in your sampling size.  it shows 11000 hertz and that is too
small.  Even though it may be reccomended for voice that would give only a
poor sound quality.  i go no lower than 32bit at 22050 hertz.