[bookport] Re: Latest Beta and File Position

  • From: "Rich Ring" <ring2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 07:56:23 -0600

Latest Beta and File PositionThis is not new behavior.  I see it happening
sometimes, with some files.  I generally download files from Bookshare, create
text files, and transfer them to my Bookport.  Some of them exhibit this
behavior, some don't.  I don't know why.

  It has happened to me, on occasion, with every firmware update.----- Original
Message -----