[bookport] Re: Latest Beta and File Position

  • From: "Rich Ring" <ring2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 07:42:46 -0600

No, this has not been my experience either. First, I only find this happening with certain text files, and not all of them. And, in fact, the majority of the files I read do not exhibit this behavior. Second, I don't seem to experience a greater lag depending upon how far into a file I have read.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>