[bookport] Re: Is the book port more then I need

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 22:07:08 -0500

Should you ever desire to read books in the text format, you could certainly transfer them and then listen to them on the Bookport. You won't find a better product for a lesser amount of money.

At 06:11 PM 5/26/2007, Keens wrote:
Hi All,

I just got my book port in the mail yesterday and am trying to get myself up
to speed on how to use it.  I am beginning to wonder if this is more machine
then I  need?
I want to listen to audible books and organize my music and that is about
it.  I don't understand all the other stuff about downloading web pages to
listen to.  Can you guys tell me some of the specific things you do with
your book port besides listening to books and music and if there is a
machine that is maybe a little less expensive that would meet my needs just
as well and be accessible?
Thanks for any thoughts!
Christie Keen

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.