[bookport] Re: Is the book port more then I need

  • From: "Richard Fiorello" <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 19:15:45 -0500

Hi;
The bookport will do lots of things, maybe to many.  I have found that I use
the functions that meet my particular needs at the time and others go
unused.  Next month, however, something may come up that will prompt me to
investigate some features that I previously didn't need.
I'm not sure many users use all features all the time.
Richard