[bookport] Introductions and a few questions

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:43:16 -0000

Hi.
My name is Ibrahim and I am new to the book port.  As I get to know the device
better, I will probably want to ask questions about its operations.  I hope all
will bare with me during this period and I look forward to using my Book Port
to its fullest potential.  I live in the UK and bought one from a UK
distributor who assured me that it was the perfect device for reading content.
I own a Book Courier, the sister product to the Book Port so am familiar with
the basic concepts involved in using such a device but I will probably be
asking specific questions related to the Book Port specifically as I am
conversant with the Book Courier and am a beta tester for that product.  I have
a couple of questions now though which I would appreciate being answered.
Firstly, the software has installed something called Book Wizard Reader which I
understand to be a daisy book reading software.  Could someone tell me whether
or not this is a complete version of the product or a light or demonstration
program for trial purposes.  Secondly, like the Book Courier, is the flash card
size limit 2 GB?

Warmest, Ibrahim