[bookport] Re: Introductions and a few questions

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 07:59:27 -0500

Welocem to the Book Port list. =20

You will find a great group of folks here who are more than willing to =
answer any of your questions.

The Book Wizard product that Book Port software installs is a demo when =
run stand alone, but the Book Port Transfer software uses it to convert =
Daisy content, and it works to its full potential in this mode.

>>> igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx Thursday, January 06, 2005 4:43:16 AM >>>
Hi.
My name is Ibrahim and I am new to the book port.  As I get to know the =
device better, I will probably want to ask questions about its operations. =
 I hope all will bare with me during this period and I look forward to =
using my Book Port to its fullest potential.  I live in the UK and bought =
one from a UK distributor who assured me that it was the perfect device =
for reading content.  I own a Book Courier, the sister product to the Book =
Port so am familiar with the basic concepts involved in using such a =
device but I will probably be asking specific questions related to the =
Book Port specifically as I am conversant with the Book Courier and am a =
beta tester for that product.  I have a couple of questions now though =
which I would appreciate being answered.  Firstly, the software has =
installed something called Book Wizard Reader which I understand to be a =
daisy book reading software.  Could someone tell me whether or not this is =
a complete version of the product or a light or dem
 onstration program for trial purposes.  Secondly, like the Book Courier, =
is the flash card size limit 2 GB?

Warmest, Ibrahim