[bookport] Re: Introductions and a few questions

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 20:09:37 -0600

Hi there. I also own both products, and they are indeed very similar. I've
never really played with the book wizard reader, when I read with my
computer, I usually use kurzweil 1000. I believe the same limitations apply
for the memory cards, although I have heard that if you format a larger card
using a separate card reader rather then on the reading device, it will then
work, haven't tried this though.