[bookport] Re: Interesting observation

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:28:16 -0500

Hi Walt,

My guess is that the BP you're using now hasn't been updated to firmware v2.0.
When that firmware came out, there was a substantial difference in the voice,
mainly concerning frequency.  Does this BP have a frequency option in the
settings, and if so, have you played around with it?  This might help, at least
somewhat.  I had the opposite reaction, I liked the original speech a lot, and
wish it hadn't changed, but I've gotten used to it as long as I remember to
crank up the frequency a point or three.

Sarah