[bookport] Re: Daisy Books and the new transfer software

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rmarion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 14:18:51 -0400

We're looking for some CNIB books now.  We will get back with you on
this one.

>>> rmarion@xxxxxxxxx Saturday, April 22, 2006 9:44:57 PM >>>
Hello everyone:

I am a new subscriber to this list.  Therefore, I may be asking a
question
that has been asked in the past.  I was trying to use the new transfer

software to import a daisy book to my bookport since I upgraded my
transfer
software and firmware, and the beginning of the book is not being
transferred.  It is only sending from the first heading after the first

section of the book.  For example, if the book has a first section with
the
copyright information, the transfer is skipping this and going to the
next
section which might be chapter one for example.  This did not happen
with
the older software.  I am importing Daisy 2.X books That I receive from

CNIB.  Also, this was happening before I changed from version 2.2 to
the
latest Beta software.

Richard