[bookport] Re: Ideal carrying case for the BP (was: Executive Decision!)

  • From: Keith Watson <Kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:55:05 -0500

Update on my quest for the perfect bp case. I had one made as I
said I was going to. I found a fabric upholsterer in town who had
a quantity of pho leather. He made me a pouch for the unit which
covers all the keys except for the 1, 2, and 3 keys. The back of
the pouch comes up and covers the top edge just enough to allow
access to the headphone jack. The neat thing is that the material
is thin enough to allow access to the keys inside but sturdy
enough to provide the protection I was looking for. And best of
all he was able to use the cell phone clip I provided and I now
have a clip which will not fall off in a hurricane, which is
really important to me as I live in Florida!

Keith