[bookport] Re: I need please a new or good used replacement proper USB cord for my bookport

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 14:17:11 -0400

You can find the cable at any Radio Shack -- I've bought them there in the
past. Just be sure to take your old cable with you so that they don't sell
you the wrong kind of connector -- you absolutely do not want a micro USB
plug at the Book Port end and I *THINK* that that connector is called a mini
USB, but I'm not absolutely sure.