[bookport] Re: need help please my computer cant find my connected bookport

  • From: Hank & Patty <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Book Port list <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 17:09:48 -0300

Hello to all,

I just want to say a huge thanks so very much to all on the list who responded
to my emails with their very helpful replies to my can I use a mini u s b cord
on my bookport and also to my re: need help please, my vista computer cannot
find my bookport that is connected to the vista computer by a mini u s b cord
emails.
All your very helpful replies were all so very muchly appreciated. Much, much,
much thanks for each of all of your help!

Kindest regards,

Hank