[bookport] I need please a new or good used replacement proper USB cord for my bookport

  • From: Hank & Patty <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Book Port list <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2014 21:37:32 -0300

Hello,

I really, really, really hope that one of you can maybe please, please, please
help me out with the following big problem that I started having earlier today
with my bookpport. Does anyone maybe know where I can get ahold of a good used
or a new replacement proper USB cord for my bookport?

I use my bookport alot, between 3-4 hours or more each day to read many, many
different audio books, but unfortunately earlier today when I went to put
another book on my bookport, I found out that my USB cord that came with my
bookport is now not working anymore, (very sad face), as I use my bookport on a
daily basis for 3-4 hours or more each day to read many, many different audio
books.

If anyone maybe can tell me from where I can maybe get a good used or maybe a
new replacement proper USB cord for my bookport, I would be so, so very much
appreciative for the wonderful help. Much, much, much thanks in advance for any
help on this.

Kindest regards,

Hank