[bookport] I feel a little silly

  • From: "Cheryl and Dash" <Dashman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:26:49 -0500

Hey guys,
     I feel a little silly regarding the message below.  You see, when I
made the transfer, it was before work this morning.  I previewed the book
through my laptop speakers, which aren't as sensitive as headphones.  When I
previewed the file again tonight, retransferred it to the Book Port (without
any pause reduction this time) and compared, it's the same.  Sorry!  Just
credit it to a beginner.
Cheryl