[bookport] Re: Help with Bookshare

  • From: "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:15:18 -0800

Brian, thanks for this.  I am not a daisy user, but I want to read a couple
of books of short stories from Bookshare and figured that for these, daisy
would be easier than the brf files.  I have all the files Bookshare
unpacked, but I did not know that even though the .opf is the only one BP
transfer shows, the other files may be important.  Thanks for sharing this.
Shannon