[bookport] Re: Help with Bookshare

  • From: buhrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Brian Buhrow)
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:05:34 -0800

        Hello.  I think the problem is that although you click on the .opf
file when you transfer the Bookshare book to Bookport, you still need all
of the other files which come in the directory for the book to be there.
Here, for example, is what my listing looks like for A book I have from
Bookshare.

Against_All_Enemies_Inside_Americas_War_On_Terror_f1.ncx
Against_All_Enemies_Inside_Americas_War_On_Terror_f1.opf
Against_All_Enemies_Inside_Americas_War_On_Terror_f1.smil
Against_All_Enemies_Inside_Americas_War_On_Terror_f1.xml
revstd.css

Hope that helps.
-Brian