[bookport] Have to run scan disk a lot

  • From: "Kotler/McCarthy Marv/Josie" <mjslipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:00:04 -0800

Hello folks.  First I have a book port that is approximately four months old.
I am using a 1 gb flash card and my operating system is windows me.  After I
send a few files to the unit or record a memo, I am taken back to the beginning
of the present file that I am reading.  All my bookmarks also are cleared.
Then I have to run scan disk and the book port works fine.  The thing is this
happens quite often and as a consequence, I have to run scan disk frequently.
I was wondering if anyone out there had any advice on how I night cut down on
the amount of errors that come up.  Any advice would be appreciated.
Marvin Kotler