[bookport] Re: Have to run scan disk a lot

  • From: "Angie Matney" <armatney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:00:10 -0500

Hello Marvin,

Sadly, I don't have any advice for you. But I did experience this problem some
months ago. No one was able to
duplicate it. It seems to have disappeared on its own, though; maybe the same
will happen for you.

Angie

--Original Message Text---
From: Kotler/McCarthy Marv/Josie
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:00:04 -0800

Hello folks.  First I have a book port that is approximately four months old.
I am using a 1 gb
flash card and my operating system is windows me.  After I send a few files to
the unit or record a
memo, I am taken back to the beginning of the present file that I am reading.
All my bookmarks
also are cleared.  Then I have to run scan disk and the book port works fine.
The thing is this
happens quite often and as a consequence, I have to run scan disk frequently.
I was wondering if
anyone out there had any advice on how I night cut down on the amount of errors
that come up.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Marvin Kotler