[bookport] Re: HELP Getting Started

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 21:01:07 -0500

Are you installing the files on the root folder or in a subfolder you've
created?  Try either backing out of whatever folder you're in by pressing
the star plus the zero keys on the book port.  or try entering a folder by
pressing the pound plus zero keys.  you can move between files or folders,
depending on what list you're in by using the star and pound keys by them
selves.  Lou