[bookport] Re: HELP!

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 11:09:30 -0400

Hi Rusty,
I'm using the same configuration as yourself and I was trying to transfer some
mp3 files, then I tried a word document--nothing worked.  But all seems to be
well for now.

I'm using JAWS 5.0.  Are there any keystrokes for the iPodder program?  I did
manage to use Control-Tab but how do you navigate between the subscription and
list windows?  So far I'm fortunate enough to be able to mouse around--which,
as I told another lister, is quite a drag.  <grin>

Also, am I correct in understanding that the next version of the software will
be able to handle files over 256 mb?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Lynnette