[bookport] Re: HELP!

  • From: "Rusty Perez" <rusty.perez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 21:29:39 -0700

Hi Lynnette,
Tell us a little more about what you're tying to do.

I use ipodder and things work fine.
I'm using an xp machine with jaws.

What exactly are you trying to do when you get your initialization error?
Where are you "downloading" mp3's to or from?

Rusty

Skype: rustyperez
Yahoo and AIM: reliroo
Check out my blog at