[bookport] Fw: The late Mr Werdon Douglas Anglin

  • From: "kevin" <kevinmulhern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 22:05:10 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: Naomi Parry
To: kevinmulhern@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 1:55 PM
Subject: The late Mr Werdon Douglas Anglin

Dear Mr Mulhern

Further to my email earlier today, please see my attached letter.

I'm now away from the office until Tuesday 31st but please feel free to contact
me on my return should you wish to discuss matters.

With best wishes and thanks as always,
Naomi

Naomi Parry
Legacy Officer
Member of the Inst.of Legacy Management (Cert)

The Blue Cross
Shilton Road, Burford, Oxfordshire, OX18 4PF

Direct Telephone: 01993 825580
Direct Fax: 01993 825589
Email: naomi.parry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note that my hours of work are 8.00am to 4.00pm.  If you require
assistance during my absence please contact a member of the Legacy Team on
01993 825554.

The Blue Cross is Britain's pet charity, providing practical support,
information and advice for pet and horse owners. Through its network of animal
adoption centres it rehomes thousands of animals each year. Its hospitals
provide veterinary care for pets of people who cannot afford private vets' fees.

The Blue Cross (incorporating Our Dumb Friends League) is a company limited by
guarantee (registered in England No. 363197) and has its registered office at
The Blue Cross, Shilton Road, Burford, Oxfordshire OX18 4PF. The Blue Cross is
registered as a charity in England and Wales (224392) and in Scotland (SC040154)

NOTE: Information in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s) and any opinions expressed are not necessarily those of The Blue
Cross. If you have received this communication in error, please return to
sender and note that distribution, copying or use of this information is
strictly prohibited. This e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of
any virus, or any defect which might affect any computer system into which they
are received and opened. No responsibility is accepted by The Blue Cross for
any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use thereof.