[bookport] Re: Firmware Version 2.1 Released

  • From: Clarence Whaley <clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 05:35:24 -0500

Same results here so Walt I guess we practice patience.  Not my best
quality.  <smile>

At 04:36 AM 6/15/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>Larry -
>
>Okay, I guess I goofed. I went ahead and installed the new general release,
>then downloaded the beta, but it wouldn't install, probably because the
>installed version was newer. Am I correct in assuming that my course of
>action is to now wait until a new beta is announced here on the list and
>download and install that?

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail:  Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
http://www.gwmicro.com
or press enter below to read all about our training program
http://www.gwmicro.com/training