[bookport] Re: Firmware Version 2.1 Released

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:58:52 -0500

This may be slightly off topic, but your mention of firewall makes me
wonder if there are firewalls that do have trouble with book port
updates.  I am about to upgrade to a faster internet connection and I
want JAWS and Book Port to work.  Any suggestions for firewalls.  Does
the one in Windows XP pro work well enough, or should I go with
something that people have used with no such trouble as was mentioned in
the message below?
Thanks for your help.
Neal
?  Thanks.