[bookport] Re: Finding a CompactFlash Card

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:03:59 -0400

Bruce,

I have found that most CF storage cards are type I.  If they are type II it
will usually say so.  Type II cf cards are thicker and usually are something
other than just flash memory.  If I am wrong, someone please correct me, but
that has been my experience.  If I were you, I would stick to the better
known brands.  I personally always buy Sandisk.  I have all Sandisk cards
and have never had a problem with them.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx