[bookport] Re: Finding a CompactFlash Card

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:53:32 -0400

Experiences will vary, but I personally know of people that have had
problems with no-name memory including flash cards and getting the warrantee
enforced in a timely fashion was almost impossible.  It isn't necessarily
that the no-name brands will be inferior, but if you have a problem, getting
the card replaced by a company like Sandisk for example is no problem.

Personally, I wouldn't place flash cards in the same category as underwear.
Big difference.  <grin>

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx