[bookport] Re: FILESYSTEM MUSINGS

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:28:09 -0400

All I can say is that I've had my BP for over 2 years now; I have several
dozen books on it in several folders and can't recall the last time I had to
reformat my card.  I have different folders for bookshare and web braille
books and have recently created new ones since the originals are getting
quite full but navigation is quick and reliable on the new folders as I
would expect.  I'm using win 2K at home and, before I knew to wait 30
seconds before disconnecting the BP after transferring something to it, I
used to have occasional errors but no more.  Lou