[bookport] Re: FILESYSTEM MUSINGS

  • From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:56:15 -0500

The only issue I would take with your assumption is this.  I have had to
reformat a card twice in the past two years.   Why then, do I not
experience these same problems that some (not all) Bookport users seem
to report?
If I did in fact have to reformat a CF card every six weeks, I would be
quite unhappy, so if this is the behavior that the majority of Bookport
users are experiencing, then the problem is a severe one.