[bookport] Re: FILESYSTEM MUSINGS

  • From: "David Bennett" <david382@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:45:24 -0500

Since learning to come to terms with CompactFlash cards a few years ago, I've found that they are not created at all equal. If I stick with Sandisk I'm ok, and if my frugal tendencies lead me into buying a bargain item by some other brand, it isn't. I just go with Sandisk and have a near 100% success rate. Maybe our equipment is more sensitive to inequities than digital cameras and the like, or maybe other people do have these issues and I just haven't taken the trouble to notice.

David Bennett

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>