[bookport] Re: Distorted Audio

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:28:33 -0400

What if the option were only available for files which were not sent as
music? Note that whend Send As Music is checked, the audio options are
not available.

>>> james.jolley1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 05/17/05 12:16PM >>>
Hi,

It really depends on how long people are prepared to wait. To be
honest, I
am myself an audio professional and would wait the time, but the option
of
course is to have it as a checkbox in the audio options dialog.

Best

-James-